Our freight forwarding company offers a wide range of international multimodal transportations, controlling the cargo at every stage of its movement, effectively using sea, road, air and rail transport. Combining the advantages of all types of transport, we develop and carry out international transportation that meets your requirements for delivery speed and price.
Our multimodal transportation package includes:
- search for a fast and economical delivery route, coordination with the cargo owner;
- picking up cargo from the sender's warehouse;
- execution of all necessary documents and permits for shipment of goods;
- registration of transit and other permits during delivery;
- if necessary, transshipment of cargo from one vehicle to another;
- delivery of cargo safe and sound to the destination;
- cargo insurance along the entire route of transportation;
- clearance, customs clearance and local auto delivery of cargo to the "door" of the recipient.
The main directions of our multimodal transportation services:
- from the countries of Southeast Asia (China, South Korea, Japan, etc.) to the CIS countries;
- from the CIS countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, etc.) to the countries of Southeast Asia;
- from European countries (France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) to CIS countries.
Via major major ports:
- Nakhodka, Vladivostok, St. Petersburg;
- Riga, Klaipeda, Muuga;
- Qingdao, Lianyungang, Tianjin.
Through land border crossings:
- Dostyk (Alashankou), Altynkol (Khorgos);
- Zabaikalsk (Manchuria);
- Brest (Malashevichi).